back to top
The day of surgery
- You should not have anything to eat or drink for 6-8 hours before your surgery.
- Take a shower before surgery.
- Avoid make-up.
What to bring with you
- Slippers & light dressing gown
- Basic toiletries
- Loose clothing with buttons or zippers - avoid pull-over clothing
- Sunglasses & scarf for facial surgery.
- Any current medicines
- ID Document
- Payment of the theatre fees (as per your quotation) may be made before surgery by EFT (please bring proof of payment) or by Credit Card on the day of your surgery. If you are intending to pay by any other means please ensure this is cleared with the theatre management.
What not to bring with you
- If possible leave valuables at home.
- No weapons of any description are allowed.
- No smoking is permitted in the Renaissance Institute