back to top
- Do not expect to see the result immediately. Some procedures may take months for the results to become evident.
- Plan for total rest for 2-3 days after surgery.
- Pain / discomfort is maximal during the first 2-3 days following surgery. You will be comfortable taking regular pain medications.
- Swelling is maximal for the first 3-4 days and resolves over the subsequent 2-3 weeks, depending on the procedure.
- Bruising generally takes 2-3 weeks to settle.
- Some patients may feel depressed for a day or two post surgery, this is quite normal.