Financing the New You
- Most medical aids don’t pay for cosmetic surgery, or will do so only under certain circumstances. One such example is when the size of your breasts causes health problems which can be solved by a breast reduction. First Health Finance offers a solution to this problem by financing various cosmetic procedures.
- Cosmetic or plastic surgery has historically had a bad reputation of catering to superficial whims and was therefore deemed unnecessary. This kind of surgery was seen as an indulgence, or at best a career boosting strategy for those in the entertainment industry.
- But opinions have changed. While it remains a controversial topic to many, there has been a shift toward a more understanding and kinder view of these procedures and the people who seek them out. For example, pregnancy can wreak havoc on a woman’s body – not everyone is blessed with a genetic makeup that will ensure a return to your pre-pregnancy body, regardless of how hard you work. It is also a fact that there are limits to how much you can change your body by means of diet and exercise.
- You might just be unhappy with the physical shape you were born with and suffer from poor self-esteem as a result. While cosmetic surgerycan’t work miracles, it can greatly improve the way you feel about yourself and change the way you interact with the world for the better.
- First Health Finance not only covers common cosmetic procedures like breast augmentation. We stay up to date with developments in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery. This can be seen by the fact that we provide financing for the relatively new consmetic surgery procedure labiaplasty, which is fast gaining popularity around the world.